webkinzfever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random story off the top of my head ;D

3 posters

Go down

Random story off the top of my head ;D Empty Random story off the top of my head ;D

Post by NuttyPieOutlaw27 Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Leaves scuttled passed the sidewalk of the old mansion, catching under it's gothic black iron fencing. No matter how cheap Travis's parents where able to get this old house, no matter how many positive things the five year old's parents had tried to convince him of this this place, it couldn't help but find it... creepy. He could swear the windows looked like hungry eyes looming down, try to ensnare their prey. The doorway almost resembled a hungry mouth unnervingly inviting you in with a chilly welcome. Travis hated the fact he'd be the only five year old in the whole neighborhood, let alone the only kid. There's been rumors circling that the town had gone bank-rupt several months, leaving the victorian neighborhood completely empty, not a soul or a ghost to linger.
The first few months in the house weren't so bad. They managed to fix the place up a bit and replace it's choppy white paint-job. But regardless of how homey Travis's parents made this place appear, he couldn't help feel there where eyes following his every single step. More than once he would hear a wind-hissed voice whisper his name as soon as he entered the house, or seen a shadow ripple passed -a shadow that belonged to no one.
As time went on Travis made an imaginary friend, his name was Sinister. Sinister eventually grew so real to Travis, he could vividly see the seven foot tall caketaker stalking him. Sinister was a greedy friend he was, the moment he didn't get what he wanted... he exploded. He'd get angry and threaten to kill Travis's family in the night over the most trivial things. Soon Sinister was talking Travis into doing all sorts of dangerous things. Just to keep his imaginary friend from throwing rocks at cars or burning the house down, Travis faithfully obeied. He put nails under the tires of his father's car. Cut the power-chord on his parents computers with scissors. He tried to juggle knives. He peed on his xbox. And flushed all his mom's makeup down the toilet. All because Sinister told him too.
Sinister kept repetitively telling Travis one ungranted wish. He wanted him to take a walk down the deertrail behind his house. Everytime Travis had luckily managed to get distracted before he had a chance to obey.
About four months later Travis's parents got a good job offer in Texas and left the cold lonely town in the dust of their tracks. The moving day Travis intently watched the house as they drove off. Leaning on the iron fence was the seven foot tall caretaker. Wearing a sick nasty grin and waving goodbye.
Travis grew up leaving those disturbing memories in his passed. The now twenty-four year old just so happened to be driving through the town one day. Pulling up in front of the old house, to his horror he discovered the house had burned down. Only left remains of ashes swirling away in the wind.
Then it all came back to him; Sinister, the chilling voices in his head, everything. Just curious of why the imaginary demon would've wanted him to walk down that deertrail, Travis gathered his wits and trekked down it. The path lead to a ivy-overgrown graveyard on the southside. Dismayal struck Travis like a lightning bolt, he almost had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't reliving a nightmare. What he saw that this very moment would haunt him for the rest of his life.
There where several gravestones spread out here and there. All pecked out with the names of previous little five year old boys.

((*Whips sweat from forehead* That took awhile to write ;D.))

NuttyPieOutlaw27

Signature : This message shall now self-destruct >;].
Fever dollars : 19223

Back to top Go down

Random story off the top of my head ;D Empty Re: Random story off the top of my head ;D

Post by Mikayla Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:54 pm

wow gwen awesome....somehow it seems like a song >.<
Mikayla
Mikayla
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Signature : ○●○♥Trouble is my middle name♥○●○ ❥
Sagittarius Buffalo
Fever dollars : 124509

https://webkinz-fever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random story off the top of my head ;D Empty Re: Random story off the top of my head ;D

Post by Mikayla Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:24 am

scary though cocoa.....
Mikayla
Mikayla
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Signature : ○●○♥Trouble is my middle name♥○●○ ❥
Sagittarius Buffalo
Fever dollars : 124509

https://webkinz-fever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by {My}Desire Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Wow. o; This is amazing really..
{My}Desire
{My}Desire

Signature : Don't doubt in yourself. :]
Pisces Dog
Fever dollars : 19844

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down